- Preparatory education, University of Chicago (A.B.,1966); Received Carnegie Grant for Study in Russia (1963).
- Legal Education, Indiana University School of Law; Research Assistant to Dean Douglas Boshkoff and Professor A.A. Faturos, (J.D.,1969).
- Admitted to Bar in Illinois (1969).
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois (1969).
- City Commissioner (Alderman) City of Evanston, Illinois (1973-77).
- Admitted Florida Bar (1980).
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida (1981).
- Assistant State Attorney Fifteenth Judicial District of Florida (1980-83).
LEGAL AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Attorney with Chicago Title & Trust Company, Main headquarters, Chicago (1969-71).
- Real Estate and Civil Litigation Attorney in Chicago, Illinois (1971-80).
- Former Member of North Shore Bar Association, Chicago Bar Association and Illinois Trial Lawyers Association (1973-79).
- Member of the Florida Bar Association.
- Member of Attorneys' Title Insurance Fund, Inc. since 1983.
- Former Assistant State Attorney in the Fifteenth Judicial District, Palm Beach County (1980-1983): Consumer Fraud and Economic Crimes Division; Additional responsibilities of Division included Condominiums, Municipal Bonds, Mobile Homes and miscellaneous Civil Litigation and Appeals; Attorney in charge of State Attorney’s Condominium Commission (1980-83).
In private practice in Palm Beach County and Martin County, Florida: Wills, Trusts and Estates, Probate, General Civil Practice, Real Estate, Real Estate Litigation, Homeowner's Associations, and small and medium Businesses and Corporations.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
Thirty-five years of practice in Chicago, Illinois and later in Palm Beach County and Martin County, Florida, over a broad spectrum of the law.
- State of Florida v. City of Riviera Beach, 397 So. 2d 685 (Fla.,1981)
- Consul General of Yugoslavia, et al v. Thomas, 398 N.E. 2d 1182 (1980)
- Haverly v. Boys, 395 N.E. 2d 1005 (1979)
- Evans v. Advance Schools, 388 N.E. 2d 1003 (1979)
- Estate of Minsky, 376 N.E. 2d 647 (1978)
- Wilkinson v. Mullen, 327 N.E. 2d 433 (1975)
- Cieslak vs. Dahlstrom Machine Works, 312 N.E. 2d 645 (1974)
- Village of Wauconda v. Opsal, 308 N.E. 2d 654 (1974)
- Stuart Woods Ranch Property Owners Association, Inc. v. Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant, (Fla., 4th DCA 1988)